Asking for help can be difficult…
My real life experiences and clinical expertise bring you in touch with your resources, strengths and choices so you can manage complicated emotions and difficult life situations. My hope and goal is to help you find the best way to meet your wants, needs and goals of therapy.
The hardest part to starting this process is finding the right therapist. Make an appointment for a free consultation to find out if my services would be a good fit for you.
Specialized areas of client focus
- Grief Counseling
- Therapy for depression
- Therapy for anxiety
- Couples Counseling
- Marriage Therapy
- Divorce Counseling and recovery
- Counseling support for a individuals diagnosed with cancer and their families
- Adoptive family counseling
- EMDR therapy for trauma and PTSD
- Counseling for women’s issues, empty nest syndrome, loss of identity, menopause, aging, self-esteem
- Therapy and counseling for teens and adolescents
- Counseling to improve self esteem
- Counseling for personal growth and improved functioning
- EMDR: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- CBT: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- DBT: Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Collaborative and Integrative therapies
Kreofsky Counseling Services is conveniently located on France Avenue in Edina, Minnesota, easily accessible to most of the Twin Cities Metro area. Nearby communities include; Minneapolis, Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka, Richfield, St. Louis Park, Hopkins, and Golden Valley.
Email me to set up a free consultation to discuss how therapy can help you sort out, make sense of, and grow from your difficult life experiences.
“The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.”